Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Fitspo female fit body sports

So I was at the gym today doing my normal workout.  Keeping my head down.  Just get in, lift and get out.  Hit it hard and fast.  I don't talk to people or even care.

These three females, very tone, gym rats, settle in next to me and start giggling  while there working out.  Cute, youg, annoying....blah blah blah.
I ignore, and they don't like that.  They get up and walk across the gym.  One stays and just sits there staring at me.

I get up and go to work my pecs.  She gets up and follows me.  Plops down and says out of nowhere " so you come here often, workout and leave.  Don't talk to no one.  What's up with that?"

I turn to her without hesitation and say " I'm a superhero and am very complicated".

We stare at each other for a long time.  No words, no laughing.  She says "O.K."  gets up and leaves.

Finish my workout, jump in the jacuzzi,  shower and leave.  I notice there is a phone number on my wiper blades of my car with a girls name/number and a little ;)

Lol.  Guess superhero's do good with the girls in this town.....lol






No comments:

Post a Comment