Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Been riding the bike in the freezing temperatures lately

In the snow, on the streets, to work... it's been from 5 to 30 Fahrenheit.

Hands and a toes have been cold.  Brrrrrr.

Had a great leg day at the gym yesterday.   That one hot skinny girl was there.  You know who  there's always at least one if not more. I waved at her when I caught her watching me in the mirror.  She just smiled and blushed.  Nice!

Dropped my phone in the washing machine.  Agggggg.  My new Samsung galaxy note 5.  Toast.  It died and never turned back on after it fried out.  Using a stupid iPhone 3.  Gawd I hate it, but at least I can text and call peeps.

Been getting some responses on this site from readers.  Encouraging stuff and even one cute girl from back east would be down for some Mclovin if we lived closer....lol



No comments:

Post a Comment