Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Another crappy day at work

Aggggg the drama and childish actions of these morons I am forced to work with.

Still looking for another job, while I try to clean house at this job.  Number two problem guy is getting fired on Saturday.   The next will be gone in 2 to 3 weeks.

Only 2 more pain in the neck employees to get rid of.  It true I tend to happen to my enviroment, rather than ride the wave or just roll with the punches.  My plans are working slowly, but there is still progress.  I confess to not wasting much effort to control this enviroment.

Most people are so clueless to the world and how easy it is to control.

Black Friday is coming up.  Will be interesting to say the least.  But still, there is a chance of getting myself fired.  No biggy.  My current work is run of the mill.  Just making minimal funds to launch life.  My life outside work is my focus.  High standard of living and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment