Friday, January 1, 2016

My dates for new years

Hate to say it.....or not...lol
I am an occasional booty call for a few past gf's

Getting ready for a new years eve date I got a call from a sressed out ex.  Nothing going well, plans fell through, not happy with current boyfriend, wants to spend new years night with me.   Sorry doll I say I already have a date, but I tell her she can come over and work off some stress.  Surprisingly she agrees and we have crazy, mad pastionate monkey sex for one hour and I kick her out so I can run out to pick up my date.  I feel guilty for exactly the amount of time it takes to drive to pick up my date.

I tell my ex that she has to text me a pic as motivation to squeeze her in.  So this is what I get.....






Very nice!!!




Then I get to my dates house and she doesn't want to go out.  Just stay in and cuddle.  Translation=sex me up ....


I take a few pics of her.




She is super short and sassy.  A good sex partner.

I convince her that we need to go out after anyways and just barely make it to the party for the count down.  

Happy new years and I forgot to make a new years resolution.   Will have to think of some good stuff up.

Today applied to specialized bike company for a cycling job.  No not pro racing anymore for me.  So either more behind the scenes.   We will see if I get anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment